*THE FORTUNATE BLACK SHEEP*


MR. JUNK DAGLOCK MISERY (J.D.M)

Since time immemorial, I learnt that a black sheep is used to refer to "a member of a family or a group who is regarded as a disgrace to it".

The expression is derived from the 18th century proverb, _"There is a black sheep in every flock"._ And the meaning has not changed even in this age as another black sheep has been born on the northern land of Ghana.

Mr. Junk Daglock Misery popularly known as *JDM*, Others called him Statesman, I called him a dishonorable leader.

Here is a so called statesman calling his own people he once serve as *PIGS*

Here is a so called statesman calling all those enjoying Free SHS *PIGS*

Here is a so called statesman calling all those kayayei enjoying tax free as *PIGS*

_I can't think far ... I can't think madness_ (In Amissah Arthur tone).

This is the lowest ebb a former Boss could discend to. Describing fellow human beings as *PIGS* is not something our society expects to hear from the madman out there, let alone a statesman.

The extent of labelling fellow human beings as animal is a tragedy of an epic magnitude.

Honestly, since my kindergarten days, whiles I was a kid still counting my fingers for simple arithmetic, I have never heard such a word from a rational human being not to talk of a well educated statesman.

I think the humiliating defeat seems to have had more telling effects than what can be considered as a normalcy.

Today, I have come to appreciate the proverb _"There is a black sheep in every flock"_ as indeed *JDM* is a disgrace to statesman.

This shows clearly that we have Bole statesman, Makola statesman and a true, loving and a patriotic statesman.

_Hmmmm, God is always wonderful_

*I am a PIG citizen not a Bole spectator*

*_Yeboah Benjamin_*
CTI, Member

*yebenjamin.blogspot.com*

       _Free to Share_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye