My Birthday Wish to Nana Adu





Glory Glory Hallelujah....

This is the day, the Lord has made....

We will rejoice and be glad in him....

Help me wish one of the most influential, industrious, and vibrant communicator in Ahafo Mr. Aseidu Alfred a happy birthday...

Give me the pens and the books and I will spend a millennium writing all about you.

A true compatriot; your loyalty and commitment have not gone unnoticed.

Your smartness and zeal to get the right things done has always makes you exceptional...

Aseidu Alfred, indeed you are a gem and Ahafo Youth and the entire NPP fraternity is blessed to have you in our midst...

I only celebrate legends, Menua... Truly you are one....

I am proud of you and I will always be....

I pray God grant you all your wish and your willingness to serve we the youth of Ahafo must be a dream come true....

Nana Adu as I always calls you... Enjoy your womb escape day and May the Almighty God blow away all the bad wishes of your enemies...

_Yeboah Benjamin
Asunafo South

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye