AMA FOSUAA PENNED A LETTER TO KATE GYAMFUA ON HER BIRTHDAY....




Dear Our hardworking National Women Organiser, you have exhibited uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision, and exemplary leadership through your time in this noble position.....

I wish you peace, good health, and happiness....

As you mark your years of existence on earth today, I join others in wishing you a very happy birthday.

On your birthday, I'm proud to call you my leader.

You are the best leader anyone could ask for. I am very proud of you and your achievements....

You have been a role model and an example of selfless giving to this generation and we are proud to hold you as someone worthy of emulation.

You have taught me many things throughout the years I came in contact with you and I join with other well-wishers to celebrate your special day with you.

Thank you for being there for the elephant fraternity and All the women's wing....

*_I wish you a womb escape day and a many happy returns!...._*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye