Michael Osei Boateng(Pope) Wishes The Capo a happy Birthday



Today is a special day for an emerging leader in Ghana...

I am so happy to celebrate another year with a very special leader.

Your humility, Smartness and zeal to get the right things done has always makes you exceptional...

A true compatriot; your loyalty and commitment have not gone unnoticed.

I only celebrate legends or legends to be, My Boss you are one....

I admire the way you give advice.You are a great role model and an inspiration to me...

You have taught me many things throughout the years and I join with other well wishers to celebrate your special day with you.

Capo Sammy, you are a wonderful leader to the world of yesterday, today, and the future.....

*_Enjoy this day Capo_*

_*There is Still Hope in Pope*_
_A  True Patriot_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye