YEBOAH BENJAMIN



I Yeboah Benjamin joins many other Ghanaians in congratulating all the B.E.C.E candidates for ending their journey successfully.

I am confident of success because I have noted over the years, the unflinching dedication and commitment of the Ghanaian Teacher, and the 'can-do' spirit of the Ghanaian as a result of the good policies H. E Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo has implemented for the past three years.

I am also optimistic that Candidates have remained focused on their education and are therefore fully prepared to enjoy Free SHS come September.

Exams are tough, but Champions make it interesting with their superb performance.

I know that the hard work and dedication will surely impact your result.

I wish you well and stay safe whiles waiting for your results...


*Ben* _(Ahafo)_
_Do it Once... Do it Right_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye