YEBOAH BENJAMIN




*I WISH MY MOTHER A HAPPY FATHERS DAY*

Those who might not read beyond the title may question my intelligence and others after reading it may argue but I know what is right...

Following thousands, all are wishing Men and Boys a happy Fathers Day, following the normal ritual as usual but I have decided to Change the memo a bit...

Though they refer to her as She but She perfectly stood in the shoes of my Father when he passed away during my JHS days...

I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.

I never Lack that because she Fathered me more than even Prince David Osei acting in a romantic role in a movie...

No day makes me happier than the day She told me to refer to her as my *Daddy*.

Without her, my chances of being a graduate would have been slimmer than the edge of a circumcision blade...

There are Fathers and there are Fathers. Fathers are better than Fathers. Whereas Fathers are born, others are made but Afia Boatemaa is a woman who can pride herself of being a Father...

She is blessed with both nature and nurture...

*Happy Fathers Day to a brave woman*

*Ben* _(Ahafo)_
_Do it Once... Do it Right_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye