YEBOAH BENJAMIN





This is to say a big Thank you to all the Delegates who made this dream come  through/true. It is imperative to also acknowledge the activities of all the aspirants who made the contest a keen and historical one. I thank them all.

Team Kobby preached the need for peace and unity in our party and across our constituency.
Elections are over and I promise to be a team player. I belong to the great NPP party. We can do this together.

In thanking all for the diverse support and prayers, I advice all supporters to celebrate cautiously so as not to make the supporters of other aspirants feel alienated.

My victory is a victory for all. A victory for change in our constituency. I remain to be faithful to the grassroots and in cooperation with the entire leadership of our party wrestle the MP seat for our party. To this effect I intend to seek the counsel of the other aspirants who did not get the nod from our Delegates when the need arises. I strongly believe that each of them has unique attributes they can bring on board which will effectively innure to our victory, come 2020.

I am grateful for all the congratulatory and goodwill messages. I strongly believe that we can do this together and we must all look at the bigger picture.

Together we will get the job done.

Amfo) Na 3kyer3 ne Ntoaso.

Blessings
Kobby Amoa-Mensah
NPP Parliamentary Candidate Elect
Asunafo South Constituency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye