YEBOAH BENJAMIN





It will be unfair to you if I don't find time out of my busy schedule to wish you...

In my life, I have deep respect and admiration for some people. And I’m really happy to say that you’re one of them.

For political strategies,  am yet to meet anyone with a quarter of what  God has blessed you with...

For those who do not know,  Pope is young but politically he is like a grandpa in the family...

You believed in me and helped me to get to where I am today...

I appreciate all your sacrifices...

On this special day, I want God to 'overbless' you,  that is if there is any word like that.

Pope may you and your family never lack in this world.

May your kindness and patience open doors for you.

Good moments and many victories awiats you...

I have more to write but this is where time will permit me to end...

*MyBirthdayWish*
*#In you is Hope...*
*#There is Still Hope in Pope*


*Ben(Ahafo)*
_Do it once...  Do it Right_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye