GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT CAMPAIGN



Dear undergrads,

I don't know if I should call this a letter or an advice...

Many a years ago graduates were chased during graduation for an appointment into the big companies in the country...

As time wore on, the story change where graduates will be holding brown envelopes filled with CV and certificates loitering and hovering around like scavengers...

The question that came to mind was simple _Na who cause am_

Is it the system or nature made it so?

Though it has become inevitable but casting my memory back successive government has show some  commitment in solving this issue bar a particular incompetent government who turn into deaf ears to the extent of placing an embargo on employment, failing to post nurses for three consecutive years leading to the birth of unemployment graduate and unemployment graduate nurses...

I was a victim of unemployment. I graduated from the University of Ghana Business School in 2015 and got my first appointment as a supervisor in Youth in Afforestation in June 2018...

Making a simple calculations I was unemployed for 2 years...

Am not the one to tell my colleagues who suffered similar faith the treatment family and friends give to you, the mockery and the frustrations...

Luckily for undergrads, I promise you, you will not go through the pains I went through, you will not taste unemployment,  family members will not ask you to take off their cloth from the dry line when it is raining, the lay man in the society will not gossip about you that you fail your exams that is why you are unemployed and bla bla bla...

My confidence in assuring you this is simple.... There is NABCO to subscribe to...

NABCO has come to stay  and whoever God gave him this vision should be given a standing ovation...

This is not about politics,  after taking Ghc559 as a service personnel is an upgrade to subscribe to NABCO and take Ghc700 stipends every month as temporal whiles looking for other options...

Taking off the monetary part, the _Bra Kwaku who came to ask for me whiles I was away...the Kofi take off the school uniforms of my kids when they return from school and the tenants blaming   you of the rise in the  electricity bills all  because you are always indoors watching TV_ is over now....

My simple message to all undergrads is to say no to the person who came and there was a birth of Unemployment graduate...


*#Don't be a victim*

*#The choice is yours*

*#I am for graduate Jobs*

Thank you

Ben (Ahafo)
_Do it once... Do it Right_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye