GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT CAMPAIGN






Charlie, I hear say you get Job...

My brother yess oooo, right now my money come...

This was a conversation that went on between Abubakar and I two years ago...

The next morning after the chat I heard my University friend Abubakar has committed suicide...

Abubakar was my senior at the University of Ghana, infact he completed his national service  two years before I graduated and he was a first class student...

After my national service, I was lucky to get a six months contract at my Uncle's work place...

Abubakar has remained unemployed since 2013 and have been actively searching and has been facing  _the gentleman sorry no vacancy and the go and come next week stuff_

One evening when I was returning from this my shoddy work which earns me Ghc150 a month, I met Abubakar and we had that conservation...

I don't know whether my friend took his life because of the conversation or his inability to secure a job for himself...

I came to understand the situation Abubakar went through after the contract Job ends...

My brother, frustrations, mockery, gossip... I tell you... you can't do away with it in your society...

I am always for a government who have a graduate employment at heart...

If there was opportunities like NABCO am sure Abubakar would have still be with us by now...

My advice to all who are still schooling especially those at the tertairy to vote against any government who freezes employment and turn into deaf ears...

*#I am for graduate employment*

*#Don't be a victim*

*#The choice is yours*

Ben (Ahafo)
_Do it Once... Do it well_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye