My Take

*MY TAKE*

A huge proportion of our young children are going waste on account  of high cost involved in our second cycle institution. High admission fees, high feeding fees has been a barrier for the poor to attend SHS.
I'm afraid, the next generation of our country won't be much better with majority of them being under - educated.
I'm devastated!!
Friends if you love this country ......  and am guessing you do. Let us all be patriotic not spectators.
The erstwhile Mahama (H.E) led administration was preaching about quality education with the view of building 200 community day school which they claim 123 is at various development stages. I know it was suppose to be *quantity education rather than quality education* . I may one way or the other agree with them as the word *quality is relative*.
But I may ask what is quality to the lays man point of view?
Quality education with no textbooks, no or untrained teachers , no school building. Quality education is where recently at Breman Jamera junior high  school building collapsed taking 8kids lives!! *Oh I see....*

I have confident in this Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo (H.E) led administration that this free  SHS is feasible and sustainable.
*Acknowledged*
*Hon. George Yaw Boakye (Parliamentary Candidate NPP)*
*Iddi Muhayu - Deen*
*Frank Kofi Karikari ( Crusaders NPP - President)*


*By Benjamin Yeboah*
*Health Service administration ( UG)*
*Association of Certified Chartered Economist (Health Economist - Associate Member)*
*+233243068206*

http//:yebenjamin.blogspot.com/my-take

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye