YEBOAH BENJAMIN







I am of the honest opinion that the decision to build a new house for parliament should not be implemented.

As an engineer, I find it difficult to decipher as to how our leadership is being purported to have failed to see the possibility in the reconfiguration of seats to optimize the space in parliament. If None can do this. Please I can do it free of charge for the country.

I know our leaders will listen and not build a new house for parliament. Please let us use that money to build more hospitals and improve our Healthcare.

People in my constituency don't have access to good healthcare. We have only one government doctor catering for 100 000 citizens, maybe part of that money could be allocated to recruit more doctors in my constituency and other areas alike.

Let us use our scare national resources prudently.

#kamensology
#no1ghassemblymember

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye