YEBOAH BENJAMIN





Since I got elected as the Assembly Member for Kukuom Abr)mamu-Bep)so-Tanoso electoral area my intent had been to bring my electoral area to the limelight in Ghana...

I have pushed myself to the limits and I have had amazing support from family and friends.

Supporters of the two major political parties NDC and NPP in my electoral area have all generally co-operated with me during my first tenure of Office regardless of the challenges.

I have boldly over the last 3 years been stating that I am the best Assembly Member in Ghana. I said Ghana not Ahafo Region. Yes. I have repeatedly stated that I am #NO1ghassemblymember.

For all this while no assembly Member in the entire nation has been able to challenge me. That says alot. I am stating it again. I am the number 1 Gh assembly Member.

Let any challenger pop up and my record will speak for itself. I will 'shatta' them one time.

It is clear that GH here is no challenger. So from now on if you see me call me no1assembly member (akoa p3 fans).

If nobody will recognize my efforts towards developments, I recognize it and I will pat myself on the shoulder and aim to do better for my country.

If you think this is arrogance then you got it all wrong.

We must start showcasing the good things we do and if we don't we will all be deemed to be doing nothing like those doing nothing. Be the change you want to see. It does not come easy. You will be misconstrued and misjudged but the end that matters.

Stay focused. Impossible is nothing.

Thanks to you all. I have proven that it can be done and I am sure you can do it better but until you do it I remain #no1ghassemblymember.

#no1ghassemblymember
#kamensology
#changeasunafosouth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye