YEBOAH BENJAMIN




_If for the purposes for which you came into this world are defined by the actions of those around you then it must be clear that your state is defined by your environmental  condition. On the other hand it takes a mind of resolve to positively affect their environmental conditions to innure to the  benefit  of mankind. Kobby Amoa-Mensah_

Dear All,


It is with great delight of mine to notify you of a decision I have taken.  I have over the years passionately lived and worked to my utmost capabilities to effect the development of Asunafo and Ahafoman.

The journey has not been the coziest but it has been worth the cause if you ask me. My belief to be an agent of change is evidenced in that which I set off to achieve everyday exclusive of the shortfalls.

In serving my people as a duly elected Assembly Member for Kukuom Abr)mamu- Bep)so -Tanoso Electoral Area, I have come to have a deeper understanding of local governance and the impact of national policies at the local level.

I have always been a doer and an optimist. I have always believed that we can have great educational infrastructure, great health care facilities, road networks and jobs in Asunafo South.

My belief not to wait for others but be an agent of change led to some of the following activities of mine:

1)Free Medical Care and Health Screening over the last three years for 5000+ patients from the towns of Kukuom, Kwapong, Sankore, Nakete, Sakyikrom, Abuom  and surrounding cornubations.

2) Provision of Free NHIS Cards for over 400 persons in Asunafo South District.

3)Annual STEM competition for schools in my electoral area with associated prices.

4) Provision of a 3 Unit Hydraform Technology built Public Toilet.

5) Sponsorship of campaign for the creation of Ahafo Region in Asunafo South.

6)Educational Scholarships and financial support for many students and schools.

7) Development and provision of Construction Skills Training Program for the youth.

8) Creation of jobs in Ahafoman specifically in Goaso and Kukuom.

9) Training and development of identified youth in Information Technology and the creation of www.ahafonews.com

10) Development of AMEND Foundation to seek and promote the interest of the citizens of Asunafo South and beyond in the fields of Education, Health and Sanitation, Environmental protection and Road Safety.


All of the above are some examples of what I  have been able to attain or provide during my tenure of office as an Assembly Member. I never waited for any resources from the state to carry out any of these initiatives. I have never thought that I needed to get a higher position to be able to attain these achievements. With the support and prayers of my family, friends and the Community we can make progress.

With all these highlighted as evidence that we can be agents of change, the time has come for me to seek to serve my people and nation at the national level.

I am by this write up, officially notifying everyone that I picked my forms to contest in the primaries to be elected as the Parliamentary Candidate in Asunafo South on the ticket of the New Patriotic Party.  This happened on my birthday and I was led by my father with the prayers of my mother and the support of 50 polling Station Co ordinators from Asunafo South and a representatives of the the 1998 Presec Year Group.


It is official, I will be handing in my forms on the  2nd of August 2019 and all are invited to Kukuom, the District Capital of Asunafo South to witness this memorable occasion.

I believe in grassroots politics and I am of the strongest view that I am best poised to wrestle the seat from the NDC and bring victory home.

I promise to use my experiences and expertise in Building & Roads and Financial Business Administration  to the best interest of Asunafo South, Ahafoman and Ghana as a whole.



Kind Regards,

Hon. Ing. Kobby Amoa-Mensah
_(Aspiring parliamentary Candidate, Asunafo South Constituency)_

*#TeamKobby*
_Empowering Polling Station Executives_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye