YEBOAH BENJAMIN




It is a beautiful day! ....

It is a great reminder of how thankful I am for all the beauty I have in my life.

Thanks for being part of this great feeling!

Gifts and parties may have brought a smile on my face but, sweet wishes like yours have their special place.

Reading the words you wrote on my cards,Social media timelines, brought tears to my eyes which is why I believe that friends and family like you are my life’s best prize.

I was overwhelmed by receiving so much attention for my birthday and would like to thank each and every one of you so much for your kind greetings and blessings.

I'm sure that with all these wishes, it will become a great year and we will all be victors come 28th September...

All I pray for is long life and happiness for every one of you and your families...

Thank you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nana Adu The Show Boy Is At It Again.....

The Selfless Leader - Hon. George Yaw Boakye